Please accept our apology for the temporary inconvenience – but we’re quite sure they will result in permanent improvements
1. Picture your History.
(1) Set the Stage for Your Story.
Set the basic parameters of the story by setting the general geographical region, the time period, the likely sea lane that was used, and something about the ship if you know it.
(2) Decide Its Look and Feel.
Select the map style, frame, and size that suits your or your recipient's purposes and the taste.
(3) Make It Personal.
Personalize your story with any more specific information you might know or are able to find. That could include ship name, ports of departure and arrival, trip duration, people names, nicknames, ages, relations to each other, or any other details you would like to add
2. Place your order ($49.95 commitment - provides you with a pdf of your commemoration).
- Do you want a .pdf for you to print out yourself?
- Do you want us to print it out for you? (We'll send a couple of versions for you to proof, and when we print it will be on museum quality paper, using an excellent printer, uniquely-ID'd, and individually initialed.)
- Do you want us to print it and, as well, frame it for you? (You get all the benefits of the museum quality print, double-matted framed with an inset plaque and UV-protective glazing.)
We then send you a digital pdf proof of what we have built up for your approval, with at least two free variants for you to review if you ordered a printed or framed version. You may make up to two revisions at this stage (whether you ordered a physical product or not).
The digital version of your product will be identical to the digital master for your final print except that it will carry the jimaworks logo and RelationShips trademark, it will be of lower resolution than the master copy, it will lack the unique print identifier (which indicates where in the sequence you are for RelationShips prints, as well as for RelationShips prints of your particular ship), and lack the individually signed founder's quality assurance initials.
We will not fill an order until you are completely satisfied with the digital master of your product, and you have no further obligation, beyond the $49.95 you paid for generating your proof, if you choose not to continue.
3. You finalize your choice and we deliver
Once you notify us of your final choice, we produce the piece physically as specified, and we send you your individualized RelationShipsTM product
If you decide not to complete the order of if the deadline for completing the order passes, then the order is cancelled with no further obligation to you beyond the $49.95 design cost - you keep the .pdf(s).