- Jimaworks has access to thousands of digitized ship images, including paintings, pictures, posters, postcard images, engravings, illustrations, drawings, and advertisements.
- If you decide to use historical ship imagery:
- Jimaworks will research your specific ship and identify available imagery for its display in your RelationShips project.
- We will select one of more of these as of sufficiently high-impact and of sufficiently high quality to be used in your specific RelationShips product.
- We will develop these options and prepare .pdf versions for your review.
- Each option will comprise of a .pdf of your custom-specified RelationShips display incorporating one of the selected images of your ship.
- At that point you may choose one and finalize, ask for revisions, revise your order (e.g., by requesting a specially-made jimaworks print of the ship), or cancel with a refund up to the standard price of the Pdf.
- (BTW: Jimaworks provides royalties/donations to historical imagery sources for each pre-existing image used)
- Jimaworks also produces its own ship renderings for the RelationShips product.
- If you decide to use jimaworks-made ship imagery:
- Jimaworks will research the appearance of the historical ship at the time of the crossing being commemorated.
- We will generate high-quality vector imagery from the resulting research.
- This vector approach means that jimaworks-made ship imagery will not be bound by resolution constraints and is guaranteed to be of superior quality.
- The result will be a fine-detail, full-color, high-detail profile rendering of your specific ship for incorporation into your RelationShips project.
- Jimaworks will prepare a .pdf version of your custom-specified RelationShips display incorporating this ship.
- At that point you may finalize, ask for revisions, revise your order (e.g., by requesting a print of a typical ship of the time instead of your specific ship), or cancel with a refund up to the price of the Pdf.
- (BTW: Jimaworks will soon be offering 3D-printed half-model versions of the historically-accurate ships that we research and draw. Your ship will then be available in a shadowbox version and will be offered to you at a discount.)